The things kids say!
I do not know whether to happy or sad. Amazed that how mature and independant my son can be, yet he seems to be growing up way too fast?!?!!
That day we were shifting some stuff from my mum's place to the new place.
After loading from the car, Ryan offered to carry his own Toy Story car. As we had to cut thru the small drainage beside the rubbish dump, I told him I will carry it and so that I can hold his hands and walk to the lift.
He said "Mummy, 我拿!你不可以拿重的东西,等一下baby掉出来"
How can such words come out from a toddler who is not even 3 years old??
Awww, on one side, I am so touched. I know how much my little boy loves me. But then isn't too mature of him to be saying such things!
The above pics show him carrying his own toy car. In fact, I didn't know my little boy was so strong! :)