Ryan's 1st excursion
Today Ryan went on his 1st school excursion!
Being a paranoid mummy, it is no surprise that I tagged along! :)
Glad that I went along with him. He is so tiny that he could hardly see anything.
It was a trip to Qian Hu Fish Farm. They were brought on a tour and most the fishes were kept in the high concrete tanks. He had to tip toe and squeeze with the older kids to get a spot. That's tough!
Half the time I had to carry him so that he could see the fishes.
He was also not willing to follow the teachers! Being the youngest and smallest...the teacher allowed me to hold his hands (expectional). All the other parents had to follow behind while the children followed the teachers.
The tour was nothing fantastic but its an experience for Ryan.
Looking forward to more outings but I will definitely follow him till he is more independant.
Ryan & Mummy on the bus
Ryan enjoying his bread!
Car-shaped bread *made with love by mummy*
Ryan with his friends
Colouring contest