It was a lazy sunday afternoon as I was sick...down with flu & sore throat
We were lazing around at our new place and I was lying down on the sofa
Suddenly kai kai lifted my t-shirt and said he wanted to look at my belly button.
That is the way he gets close to me after he wean off bf-ing
The conversation went:
Kai: Mummy, 里面有什么?(pointing to tummy)
Me: trying to think of an answer
Kai: 里面有baby吗?
Me: *shocked* 有
Kai: 我不要baby
Me: Mummy 还是最爱恺恺的
你问baby是弟弟还是妹妹
Kai: (put his ear to my tummy) 弟弟!
Everyone has been saying kids can sense when their mummies preggie
so its true!
Anyway Ryan has been really naughty recently.
I wonder if its the Terrible Twos or he knows the mummy is preggie and baby is taking away mummy's attention?
I must make it a point to spend more time with him and reassure him that Mummy's love for him will always be the same!