3rd jan
It's been 5 days..Ryan has not latch on
He will just pretend to suckle and say "mummy ok, close"
Amazingly he has also slept thru..putting him to sleep is amazing as well. Just put him on the bed and he will roll himself to sleep or just carry him on the car and he will just doze off!
Putting him to sleep has been tough for the last 2yrs4mths6days (30thDec2011)
It's really a milestone! My little boy ha grown up!!
I do not believe in crying it out methods, go cold turkey, etc
Thanks to the support of mummies from the SMH forum, I hold on to my belief that he will self wean and if he doesn't I will do tandem breastfeeding if I have #2
True enough, he self-weaned when he WAS READY :)
No crying no fussing, it just happened!
I'm glad that I am able to provide for Ryan for the last 2yrs4mths6days :)