At a tender age of 27months, my little boy is showing alot of compassion and love!
I must jot everything down before my memory fails me
Last night at the foodcourt alone with Ryan, I was holding the highchair on one hand and holding his hand with the other. Wanted to go down the stairs to the seats below. Before I took my first step, he suddenly grab my thigh and said "Mummy 小心!" He really melts my heart! <3 <3 <3
The night before, we went out and it was raining and Daddy started to run. Ryan went "Daddy 小心!不要跑,会跌倒的" <3 <3 <3
That day, 婆婆 took a chair to reach for things on the top of the cabinet and he went "婆婆,不要爬高高,会跌倒的" <3 <3 <3
Another time when we were on the MRT, the train jerk and he said "Train 会摇,妈妈,危险"
Another encounter on the crowded train when someone gave up the seat to us, Ryan pointed to the sign and said "妈妈抱恺恺,可以坐"
I am amazed that he can apprehend all these and yet there are so many inconsiderate adults who refuse to give up their seats on the train.