<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8320232175725854593?origin\x3dhttp://junior-buieh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Dora
Friday, August 19, 2011 3:38 PM

Guess Ryan is over the Barney phase but too bad Mummy is not fast enough to react to it!
So Ryan's 2nd Birthday Party will be a Barney theme party! Even though I hates the purple dinosaur, but Ryan loves him/her? (i do not know) so its a Barney themed party!


I have searched high n low, internet, ebay, amazon, pasar malams...NO Barney cake topper!! How can it be?! apparently Barney cake topper and figurines are not in production anymore??!! All the more I am determined to make it a Barney theme cos he will outgrow Barney and its so hard to find Barney stuff! 皇天不负人有心, I found an expired ebay ad and contacted the person and managed to get a Barney and Baby Bop figurine. Its pre loved and really tiny, but better than nothing! As usual, the birthday cake is from Pine Garden, really looking forward to it! :)




Recently Ryan is hooked onto Dora! Initially I was like huh?? Dora?? Isnt a girl's cartoon?
After watching some many episodes of Dora The Explorer, I actually like it! 


Who is Dora?
Dora is an adventurous, bilingual, Latina heroine who lives in a house with her Mamá and Papi. Determined, positive, helpful and caring, Dora is always ready for adventure. She's filled with a sense of wonder as she explores her world with her faithful Backpack, Map and her best friend Boots.



All thanks to Dora, Ryan will remind himself to belt up! In the high chair and car seat. He even reminds Daddy to belt up! :)





Ryan has been asking what is their names? thanks to my best friend, Google! ta-da, found the answer!


The Fiesta Trio is a group of three small animals: a grasshopper, a snail, and a frog who appears frpm nowhere to congratulate Dora and celebrate for a brief few seconds with music when she completes her task/quest



Ryan loves the Map and Backpack too!!


He keeps singing "Backpack backpack...." and "I'm the map, I'm the map..." Frankly I really don't how to sing but he does :)

He is starting to ask questions! Soon the "Why" questions will be coming! :)

profile
replace with your own profile! :D

tagboard

affiliates

Primadaily
Wayne Wayne
Desiree
Sophie
Sophie's Mummy

archives
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • October 2010
  • November 2010
  • January 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • June 2011
  • July 2011
  • August 2011
  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012
  • February 2012
  • March 2012
  • April 2012
  • May 2012
  • June 2012
  • August 2012
  • credits
    Honesty is the best policy!
    This layout is proudly made by hopmad.
    Images are from here, but editted by hopmad.
    Inspired by toomunch's blog.